Farm for your Life review
300 MB available space
Farm for your Life Review
Farm for your Life is an application by Hammer Labs. Farm for your Life was first published on . Farm for your Life is available for Steam.
Your community was taken down by a heavy storm which caused an apocalypse and unleashed the living dead. Together with the other survivors, it is your task to rebuild and to allow that sustainable life can still be assured. Cultivate your farm and manage your restaurant to provide food and deal with all the zombies.
It’s a strange Time Management Game. The light-hearted style of a casual game collides with elements, which are usually only seen in horror genres. Discover the contrast, which takes both genres for a wild ride.
- Combining elements from farming, tower defense and time-management genres
- Set up and cultivate your farm with a lot of different fruits, vegetables and animals
- Build, manage and upgrade your own restaurant and provide the others with a wide variety of dishes
- Protect your farm by building mazes and towers. Our zombies are vicious vegetarians!
- Design your own character
- Get stuck in an unbloody, fruity survival-feeling
- Story mode provides 5-6hours of gameplay
- Peaceful mode for dedicated farmers
- Original soundtrack