Hunting Unlimited 2009 review
700 MB available space
Hunting Unlimited 2009 Review
Hunting Unlimited 2009 is an application created by SCS Software. Hunting Unlimited 2009 was first published on . It is available on Steam.
Hunt your way across North America's most breathtaking environments. It's always open season for the continent's most majestic game animals: whitetail deer, elk, moose, grizzly bear, turkey, and - New This Year - Timberwolves. Your license for adventure awaits.
Track the quarry of your choice as you explore rugged land - from Texas to Alaska and on African Safari.
- Track and hunt 17 of the most prized big game animals including Moose, Mountain Lion, Wild Boar, Mule Deer and more.
- Zero in with time at the Target Range before heading out into the wild.
- Free Hunt Mode drops you right in the action with game a plenty, or for exacting hunting adventures try Challenge Mode.
- Replay again and again using the in-game Mission Editor to design your perfect hunt.
- All the tools a sporstman needs. Choose from 31+ weapons and accessories. Compound Bows, Shotguns and Rifles - Decoys, Blinds, Bait, and more.
- Kill or be killed! Ultra-realistic hunting scenarios pits you against often dangerous trophy caliber game.
- Like your very own TV show! Tackle 85+ hunting missions that span the most remote and challenging habitats hunted today.
- Killer Graphics! HU 2009 boasts the most realistic graphics; the best game play and animal AI; and the richest, largest 3-D worlds of any hunting game.
- Bonus - Africa! Tangle with the Dark Continent's most elusive and prized prey.