Medieval Farmer Simulator review
17 GB available space
Medieval Farmer Simulator Review
Medieval Farmer Simulator is an application designed by Game Hunters. Medieval Farmer Simulator was first published on . It is currently available on Steam.
Medieval Farm Simulator is an opportunity to move to medieval times and become a farmer. You have only primitive tools to:
- Create croft for your cattle, for example cows, chickens, sheep and others – use wood, nails and hatchet;
- Prepare the ground using medieval ways of soil fertilization to giving you plants the best conditions of growing. It’s just your decision what kind of plants you will cultivate;
- Repair the old farm equipment, which is necessary to running the farm, for example attach the wheel to the wheelbarrows using the metal screw;
- Renovate damaged buildings on you farm to protect your property and harvest against the destruction. For example, patch the holes in the old roof using the new boards and hay;
- Become the medieval farmer by taking part in medieval harvest – use right equipment to cut the grain and prepare the sheaves. Discover, how to secure it against atmospheric conditions.